Come and enjoy your Christmas Party at Nicos
Whether you’re visiting with work colleagues, some friends or celebrating with family – Nicos is the perfect place to spend an evening to remember, with some great food and fantastic live entertainment.
List of acts that will be performing at Nicos over the Christmas Period.
Motown Duo – Friday 25th November
Lionel Richie – Saturday 26th November
The Take That Experience – Thursday 1st December*
Frankie Valli – Friday 2nd December
Mariah Carey – Saturday 3rd December
Frankie Valli – Wednesday 7th December
Frankie Valli – Thursday 8th December
Lionel Richie – Friday 9th December
Motown Duo – Saturday 10th December
Rod Stewart – Tuesday 13th December
Frankie Valli – Wednesday 14th December
Lionel Richie – Thursday 15th December
Motown Duo – Friday 16th December
Frankie Valli – Saturday 17th December
Michael Buble – Monday 19th December
Rod Stewart – Tuesday 20th December
Lionel Richie – Wednesday 21st December
Motown Duo – Thursday 22nd December
Michael Buble – Friday 23rd December
Weekdays £40 per person
Friday’s and Saturdays are £44 per person
*The Take That Experience £50 per person
Christmas Party Menu
The evening starts at 7.30 pm with a glass of Prosecco on arrival.
Choice of Starters
Melting Greek Haloumi cheese, charcoal grilled.
Served with cranberry and orange chutney
Chicken and chorizo sausage on a skewer, charcoal grilled,
served with roasted red pepper salad, lemon and honey dressing
Smoked Haddock and spring onion fishcake.
Served with a wild roquette leaf and caper dip
Chefs surprise Sorbet course to cleanse your palette in anticipation of the arrival of your main course
Choice of Main courses
Slow cooked roulade of stuffed Pork belly.
Served with thyme roasted baby potatoes,
braised white cabbage, drizzled with cranberry jus
Chicken Souvlaki on a skewer, charcoal grilled.
Served with creamed mash, green beans and rosemary jus
Salmon fillet topped with prawns and leeks, wrapped and
cooked in filo pastry. Served on a medley of vegetables
drizzled with basil pesto sauce
(v) Mushroom, Brie, Hazelnut & Cranberry Wellington roasted
and served with baby potato and green bean salad
Choice Of Desserts
(GF) Trio Berry mousse, layers of strawberry, raspberry and blackberry mousse on a biscuit base.
Profiteroles Souvlaki, choux pastry filled with caramel mousse
and chocolate praline skewered
Lemon Tart, almond pastry topped with tangy lemon curd
Served with a double cream
Alternatively you can take the hassle out of pre-ordering with our MEZE Sharing Menu:
Greek dips Tzatziki, Taramosalata, houmous served with pita bread
Prawn Crevettes and Kalamari
Greek giant butter beans in tomato sauce
Pastrouma (chorizo) sausage
Haloumi cheese, Lamb meatballs in red wine sauce
Chicken Souvlaki, Pork belly and chips
Followed by Caramel and chocolate praline profiteroles
The restaurant reserves the right to alter any of the contents of its menu if deemed necessary.
A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your food bill which is shared amongst staff and not touched by management.
Weekday (Monday – Thursday)
Weekend (Friday – Saturday)
We require £20.00 per person non-refundable deposit to secure your booking.
Terms of Booking
Party Organiser should be aware that when you book a table at Nicos you accept our terms and conditions.
- Deposits must be paid within 7 days of initial booking. If we do not receive the deposit within 7 days the booking will be cancelled. Large parties are required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 on the date of booking and the balance 7 days later.
- Deposits are non refundable or transferable and cannot be used against the balance should your numbers decrease.
- Payment can be made in person Tuesday – Saturday after 6pm or by card over the phone. One credit card payment per booking. We regret to say we no longer accept cheques.
- Deposits cannot be exchanged or refunded in adverse weather conditions unless the event is cancelled.
- In the event of decrease in party numbers 48 hours notice is required or the remaining balance becomes payable.
- Large parties may be seated on more than one table. The seating plan will not be finalised until the day before the event.
- Requests will be noted but not guaranteed.
- The Tribute Act will perform on both the ground floor and first floor.
- In the event of a Tribute act unable to perform due to illness, accident etc we endeavour to find an act of comparable quality.
- All contact through party organiser only.
- Only one bill to be issued per table.
- Menu Choices are to be returned 14 days before your party event.
- A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your food bill.
- Arrival time 7.30pm promptly. Please allow time for travel delays.
- As nuts are used in our kitchen we are unable to guarantee any of our menus are nut free.
Weekday- Arrival: 7.30 Finish:11.30/12 (approx)
Weekend- Arrival: 7.30 Finish: 12/12.30 (approx)
Abba Dart 02083001982Book A Table