Come and enjoy your Christmas Party at Nicos
Whether you’re visiting with work colleagues, some friends or celebrating with family – Nicos is the perfect place to spend an evening to remember, with some great food and fantastic live entertainment.
List of acts that will be performing at Nicos over the Christmas Period.
All Christmas event nights include a three course dinner and glass of prossecco
Non refundable deposit of £20pp required
Friday 24th November – Lionel Richie £45pp
Saturday 25th November – Motown £45pp
Friday 1st December – Michael Buble £45pp
Saturday 2nd December – Lionel Richie £45pp
Thursday 7th December – Michael Buble £40pp
Friday 8th December – Frankie Valli £45pp
Saturday 9th December – Motown £45pp
Tuesday 12th December – Lionel Richie £40pp
Wednesday 13th December – Lionel Richie £40pp
Thursday 14th December – Motown £40pp
Friday 15th December – Motown £45pp
Saturday 16th December – Blues Brothers £45pp
Tuesday 19th December – Sarah OShea £30pp
Wednesday 20th December – Frankie Valli £40pp
Thursday 21st December – Frankie Valli £40pp
Friday 22nd December – Motown £45pp
Saturday 23rd December – Michael Buble £45pp
Christmas Party Menu
The evening starts at 7.30 pm with a glass of Prosecco on arrival.
Choice of Starters
Trio of Greek dips, taramosalata, humous and tzatziki.
Served with flat pita bread
Melting Greek Haloumi cheese, charcoal grilled.
Served with candied cranberry and pineapple chutney
Christmas on a stick, A multi flavoured skewer of Chicken, Greek chorizo
and stuffing sausage ball charcoal grilled,
served with baby mixed leaves, lemon and honey dressing
Smoked Salmon & Prosecco Parfait.
Smoked salmon mousse topped with oak smoked salmon with
a liquid Prosecco sauce centre. Served with brown bread
Choice Of Mains
Crispy and tender slow roasted Pork belly served with
potato mash and buttered spinach, drizzled with Cumberland sauce
Mousaka, layers of minced lamb, aubergine, courgettes and potatoes
topped with béchamel sauce and individually baked, served with Greek salad
Chicken Supreme, breast of chicken wrapped in bacon and grilled on charcoal.
Served with herb potato dice, vegetables and Greek feta sauce
Salmon Wellington, freshly prepared pastry with lattice top filled with salmon
covered with a cheese and dill sauce. Served with baby potatoes and vegetables
(v) Mushroom & Brie Bundle
Sautéed mushrooms in a brie, cream, rocket, redcurrant and crème fresh sauce,
wrapped in filo pastry. Served with baby potato and vegetables
Choice Of Deserts
Trio Berry Amore, layers of strawberry, raspberry and blackberry flavoured mousse
on a biscuit base with spirals of white chocolate and yogurt flavor topping
Truffle Torte, Chocolate sponge base topped with rich chocolate truffle &
a gooey caramel centre, finished with a gold shimmering profiterole
Gin, and Elderflower Cheesecake,
Gin, lime and elderflower flavored cheesecake on a gluten-free biscuit base,
topped with a lime glaze and flakes of golden sugar
£40.00 Weekdays, £45.00 Fridays and Saturdays. 10% Optional Service charge will be added to your food bill which is
shared amongst staff and not touched by management. We require £20.00 per person non-refundable deposit to secure your booking.
Terms of Booking
Party Organiser should be aware that when you book a table at Nicos you accept our terms and conditions.
- Deposits must be paid within 7 days of initial booking. If we do not receive the deposit within 7 days the booking will be cancelled. Large parties are required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 on the date of booking and the balance 7 days later.
- Deposits are non refundable or transferable and cannot be used against the balance should your numbers decrease.
- Payment can be made in person Tuesday – Saturday after 6pm or by card over the phone. One credit card payment per booking. We regret to say we no longer accept cheques.
- Deposits cannot be exchanged or refunded in adverse weather conditions unless the event is cancelled.
- In the event of decrease in party numbers 48 hours notice is required or the remaining balance becomes payable.
- Large parties may be seated on more than one table. The seating plan will not be finalised until the day before the event.
- Requests will be noted but not guaranteed.
- The Tribute Act will perform on both the ground floor and first floor.
- In the event of a Tribute act unable to perform due to illness, accident etc we endeavour to find an act of comparable quality.
- All contact through party organiser only.
- Only one bill to be issued per table.
- Menu Choices are to be returned 14 days before your party event.
- A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your food bill.
- Arrival time 7.30pm promptly. Please allow time for travel delays.
- As nuts are used in our kitchen we are unable to guarantee any of our menus are nut free.
Weekday- Arrival: 7.30 Finish:11.30/12 (approx)
Weekend- Arrival: 7.30 Finish: 12/12.30 (approx)
Abba Dart 02083001982Book A Table